Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sylvia, how do you call your lover boy?

Too... much... Dirty Dancing. I don't know, I think I'm allowed at least one chick movie... you know, out of all the Aqua Teen and Adam Sandler stuff, I get at least one movie for girls. I think I have a small crush on Patrick Swayze, but then again, I also had a crush on Harrison Ford when I was 11 years old (what was he, like 45 then? Jeez) I love Han Solo. I love Johnny Castles. I would dance with him.

Christmas was good. I actually managed to get to both Alex's house and my house with very little trouble. I had to park in the convenient store parking lot over night because there is no way I would be able to park down at my home... too... much... snow. I'm ready for it to be gone. I have been stranded, home sick, and penny-less. I've finally been able to go back to work and such. I need to pay off the Christmas I just spent money on. I went a little overboard again, but I wanted to get my mom a stand mixer, so sue me.

Got a pretty good haul this Christmas; a tether ball, a lot of warm clothes, cookbooks, and all of the Speed Racer episodes on DVD (I'm a sucker for old crappy anime) I played a little bit of Animal Crossing City Folk that I got my brother for Christmas. I'm glad I could get him that for a present because apparently mom had yet to do some shopping for him before the blizzard, so his presents were skimpy. He gets Christmas next week though, which is really lucky >_<

Aced all of my classes, I got the final verdict from Cultural Studies... 3.7! Yay! I get to keep my financial aid. That's what I was primarily worried about...

Oh! Anyone who buys a shit ton of Nintendo brand games, they just opened Club Nintendo in America, so gather all those inserts from your games and register your products to get free crap: club.nintendo.com. Do it to it.

Anything else interesting... oh! My Samurai Noodle job is going well. Yep. And Chris is almost home from his vacation, so I won't have to fill in at the bakery come the early mornings during the week. I think the snow made it annoying this last week... very hard to get to work, and some days, I couldn't make it at all -.- But! Just a few more days. I have a real doozy tomorrow, bakery from 7:30 AM to 1 PM and then Samurai Noodle from 4:30 to 10 PM. I really hope I catch the 10:30 boat home... if not, I have to wait until the 12:50 boat. Yuck. Gawd, that would suck.

Going to bed. Bye, suckers.

No comments: