Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick! Do homework!

Hoi...

I have had zill sleep. I am so worn out from all this fast work. So, yesterday I was sick with a tract infection and had basically the whole day to devote to homework. What did I do? Writhe around in pee-burning pain to the Discovery Channel.

Of course, the pain subsided because I passed out from it only to awaken to the MIDDLE OF THE DAY. Wow... I could have had tons of crap done. Anywho, I had a paper to write, reading to... read, and e-mails to send out to group members. Well, I make it to my house and to my computer only to be completely distracted by the Venture Brothers. Needless to say, I wrote my paper, which took me 3 hours because of getting distracted, skimmed my reading for English class, sent my e-mails, and neglected to read the actual Tale of Genji which I supplimented by reading the Wikipedia article on it during the bus ride to school this morning. I am the biggest retard to ever set foot on university soil. I honestly don't know how I get good grades! I am such a slacker and I get by on the skin of my teeth. Whatever. All is finished... well, kinda.

Tonight, I have to throw together a quick prospectus for English class and I also have to do my space homework on the internet (which is due tonight at 11:55 PM... I love computer assignments) I just can't wait to get out of these courses and focus on English... I am so tired of school. Oh well, it's just a small obstacle. I can't even imagine how tough it will be to actually teach in a school district. Not just any school district either. I intend to work in a poor school district with failed levies to hopefully improve education and gain more funding. And really... I think teachers only make about 40,000 a year. Which you know what? That's like, at LEAST 3000 dollars per month. That's freaking plenty to live off of when you live either alone or with someone.

And what's also fun to note is that teachers get paid on the three months off for summer vacation. Pretty sweet. I could basically go and do whatever I want... within reason I suppose.

Speaking of English majoring... I need to get an extension. The UW mailed me my registration hold. Le sigh. Whatever.

Anywho, I should probably go to the bathroom before it burns.

No comments: